What Makes Us a Different Solar Company
- 40 Years of Design/Build Experience
- Proven solar solutions, energy management technologies and installation
- In-house designs to ensure architecturally pleasing solar systems like our solar carports
- Unparalleled craftsmanship for all solar carports and roof-top systems
- Exceptional Value
Our Solar Solutions Focus on Performance and Follow Through With
- Full-time project management
- Trained assembly crews
- 24/7 system monitoring
- Complete system warranty
FREE Solar Solutions Analysis
- Provide a professional review of your power usage & needs
- Outline the best cost saving technologies & options available in Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County and the Inland Empire
- Answer all of your questions
- Provide you a detailed investment analysis
- Provide references to give you peace of mind
Why Invest in Solar?
With a roof-top system or solar carports, you convert thousands, and even millions, of dollars’ of solar energy into usable power – but just how much:
On Average, Every 180 Sq. Ft. of Solar (about the size of a parking space) Provides:
- $480 per year in utility cost savings
- $3,800 in increased property value
- $2,000 in Federal Tax credits
Your solar investment allows you take immediate control, and predictability, of your long-term energy costs giving you peace of mind.
Why Trust Us For Your Solar Needs?
Solar Energy Builders is a solar contractor, not a solar marketing company. Our clients benefit directly from our hands-on extensive experience with solar solutions like energy saving technologies, project finance, design, materials, and code compliance.
This experience matters in providing the best solar solutions, allowing us as a solar company to deliver designs that integrate seamlessly, ensure the maximum energy saving benefits, and meet or exceed our clients’ expectations. At the end of the day, we love what we do and it shows in our work.
As a Solar Company, we make it our mission to not only build a financially green future for our valued customers, but to also build strong relationships — which is why many of our customers from Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County and the Inland Empire come back for more.
“[Your system] This helped us to receive the maximum city cash incentives while also offsetting more of our power use from the local utility.”
“Each of the three systems you designed are now producing all of the energy that we need to operate our facility. We appreciate that Solar Energy Builders invested the time to properly size our installation.”
“Solar Energy Builders made sure our project had full time supervision, and continued to repair portions of our structure even after the city inspectors had approved the roof for re-roofing. They did not have to do that.”
“We just found out from SCE our little solar farm produced more than we used! you coached us into a very intelligent business decision by going solar on our roof.”
“Solar Energy Builders took the time to make sure things were done right. We are very pleased with our investment”
“Bottom line – Solar Energy Builders does what they say they will do. We highly recommend their services to anyone interested in investing in a quality solar power system”
“The optimization and inverter technology they employed is now allowing our system to perform better than predicted by the California solar calculator. The Solar PV system has greatly exceeded our expectations.”